SK8S Event Rules & Information
We want everyone to have fun and skate as safely as possible at our events so we ask everyone to follow some basic rules
- Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your own skates might be checked and must have clean, smooth, non-marking wheels.
- Follow our Marshall’s instructions at all times.
- If you have to be spoken to three times, you will be told to leave.
- Skate in one direction, as directed.
- No dangerous skating and always skate within your own ability.
- Be considerate to less confident skaters. We encourage everyone to help if they can.
- Strictly no energy drinks (including those that are sold by Yarborough Leisure Centre).
- No skating with food or drink.
- Socks must be worn with hired skates.
- SK8S reserve the right to refuse entry.
Event Photography & Videos
SK8S often takes photos and videos of our events that we use to promote and market our events as specified in the Terms of Sale for our tickets. If there is a photo of you that you would like us to take down or remove from our website or facebook page, please use our contact form to let us know.
Feedback from our customers and skaters is really important to us. If there is something you want to tell us or if there is something you think we should know, please use the contact form to let us know.