SK8S Event Rules & Information
We want everyone to have fun and skate as safely as possible at our events so we ask everyone to follow some basic rules
- Skate in one direction, as directed.
- No skating with food or drink.
- Clothing and bags should not impair your ability to skate safely and should not affect the safety of other skaters.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult throughout the event (accompanying adults do not have to skate – but why not join in? 😀 )
- Your own skates might be checked and must have clean, smooth, non-marking wheels.
- No dangerous skating and always skate within your own ability.
- Be considerate to less confident skaters. We encourage everyone to help if they can.
- Socks must be worn with hired skates.
- Follow our Marshals’ instructions at all times.
- If you have to be spoken to three times, you will be told to leave.
- SK8S reserve the right to refuse entry.
Event Photography & Videos
SK8S often takes photos and videos of our events that we use to promote and market our events as specified in the Terms of Sale for our tickets. If there is a photo of you that you would like us to take down or remove from our website or facebook page, please use our contact form to let us know.
Feedback from our customers and skaters is really important to us. If there is something you want to tell us or if there is something you think we should know, please use the contact form to let us know.